19 novembre 2010

second episode

As I said in the first "episode", in this period of my life there are so many things which are going on. In the previous post I've written in particular about what I don't really like of my life, about some problems that I have to "overcome", but now I want to write about happy things. ;)

First of all, I have to say that 2 days ago I had dinner with my Best Friend and we talked for something like 3 hours, so I can definitely say that, at the moment, our friendship is almost perfect. We clarified our misunderstandings and after all, we see things in the same way. She thought that I wasn't really angry with the other girl, but I do it's just that I'm acting on a different way! :)
Then, I have a new friend! Her name is Giulia. I met her a year ago or so, but we began to make friendship just during these months. Honestly, knowing that se was dating with The Boy, I decided to know her better.. :P I knew that she is a very good girl and I really didn't want that he teased her, too. I was right. He did. But she has been strong and she wasn't really interested with him. She didn't really care about him. Now we're friends, I care about her and we're thinking about what we may do against him. You know, he doesn't like that 2 of her "EXs" are friends and we're using this point in our advantage. :P STUPID BOY, now it's your turn!!!! Any advicesssss?? =)
Talking about the future: December 21st. Milan. Me. Erika. Together. I CAN'T WAIIIIIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN SWEET HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 We'll do a video, ok?! :P Love youu!!

That's that, I go to see America's Next Top Model! <3

With Love
Hayley

1 commento:

  1. Goshhh honeeey I cannot post comments on your posts!
    However, Luck is absolutely not on our waaay.
    That's not faaair, I hate my schoool.
    I promise I will come and see you soon!
    You're the best girl I've ever met!
    I love you

    RispondiElimina