29 novembre 2010

night of fun

A new week is started. School, homeworks, afternoon of studying, but also: America's Next Top Model, Sailor moon, facebook etc. I can't say that I'm one of those people who doesn't have a social life during the week, because I do. But the weekend is obviously my favourite part of the entire week. The last Saturday has been CRAZY!
In the morning I went to school, so it hasn't been really that much funny :P but in the afternoon I went out with some friends: Carlotta, I'm sure I wrote about her some posts ago, and Giulia, the girl who during the summer was dating with the boy. It was SO cold outside, but we were out for shopping, so we had to go in and out of the shops of my city and we have been much of the time at the warm! (I'm pretty sure that is wrong say "at the warm" buuuut.. It's ok! xD )
Anyways, when I was at home I began to get ready for the night! So I did my hair, my make up and I chose my outfite!! Saturday night, I went to the birthday party of one of my Best Friend, Francesco, who is the boyfriend of my BF, Irene. It sounds pretty strange, doesn't it?! ;) Ok so, we had dinner in a restaurant in Verona, named PIPER. It'so chic, so Gossip Girl!!!! Irene and I felt like Serena and Blair..! <3
After the dinner and the opening of our gifts, just me, Francesco, Irene and Alessandro (Francesco's cousin) went to a disco, Dorian Gray/Le disque. I really had fun!!!! There were so many people that was pretty difficult to move around!! :P There I met some friends and some "friends". It doesn't make any sense, I'm aware of that, but I promise I'll explain to you what I mean in the next post, now I have to study Art!! -.-

With Love
Hayley

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento